anomy-list

Re: Succeeded: subscribe 147209@xyz.molar.is [anomy-list]

From: Rick Knight (147209@xyz.molar.is)
Date: Wed 07 Nov 2007 - 23:32:57 GMT

    Hello Anomy list,

    I have what I hope is a simple question. I have just upgraded my mail
    server applications. Mimedefang, ClamAV and SpamAssassin. I included
    Anomy::HTMLCleaner in the Mimedefang configuration. I added the
    following to mimedefang-filter...

        # Cleanup HTML if Anomy::HTMLCleaner is installed
        if ($Features{"HTMLCleaner"}) {
            if ($type eq "text/html" || $type eq "text/plain") {
                return anomy_clean_html($entity);
            }
        }

    This seems to be working and I get no error messages showing otherwise,
    however after adding the Anomy::HTMLCleaner section to the filter all
    images are stripped from my email messages. Is there a way to not strip
    images from otherwise OK messages?

    Thanks,
    Rick Knight

    hosted by molar.is