anomy-list

Re: Unexpected defanging of jpg images.

From: Jeremy A (146295@xyz.molar.is)
Date: Wed 25 Apr 2007 - 01:11:34 GMT

Paolo wrote:
> So, either this wasn't your config or there's something special with that
> msg or somewhere else in your delivery chain.

Perhaps it is the encoding or character set?

Here are some headers from an email that was affected (I have obscured
user details only)

(Not sure if it is related, but I just received another email with two
identical copies of a jpg image. The first was defanged, the second was
unaffected. I'm not sure how many copies were sent but it seems possible
that there is a problem in the attachment handling code - or my perl
library?)

hosted by molar.is