anomy-list

Sanitizer dropping content-transfer-encoding?

From: Kevin Shanahan (144744@xyz.molar.is)
Date: Wed 10 May 2006 - 04:37:44 GMT

    Hi,

    I've discovered a problem that seems to be triggering for us on emails
    from particular organisations. Something about the message formatting is
    causing the sanitized email to lose the content-transfer-encoding that
    is present in the original. Staff then see all the '=0D=0A' characters
    in their messages.

    The attached message should demonstrate the problem.

    I'd love to have a fix for this if possible - let me know if I can help
    at all.

    Thanks,
    Kevin.

    Attachments: