anomy-list

Announcing sanitizer.pl revision 1.71

From: Bjarni R. Einarsson (140367@xyz.molar.is)
Date: Wed 25 May 2005 - 15:37:20 GMT

    Hi all,

    I just released revision 1.71 of the sanitizer. You can get it from
    the web site as usual, http://mailtools.anomy.net/.

    The CHANGELOG:

       Fixed minor bug in quoted-printable encoding, as reported by Michal
       Weinfurtner <weinfurt (at) karneval.cz>.

       Fixed crashing behavior when multiple Content-Transfer-Encoding
       headers were present in the same message part.

       Added mailblogger.pl, to the distribution. This program has
       nothing to do with security, but uses the MIMEStream parser to
       extract images from e-mail and can subsequently generate thumbnails
       and re-post both text and images to a web-site, to implement
       e-mail->www gateway functionality. I use it to blog from my cell
       phone. :-)

    --
    Bjarni Rúnar Einarsson
     140367@xyz.molar.is