anomy-list

Problem with large recipient lists

From: Dennis Putnam (140138@xyz.molar.is)
Date: Thu 17 Mar 2005 - 14:41:55 GMT

    I am having a problem with emails that have attachments and large a
    recipient list. I can't define "large" other then to say it is more
    then 4 and less then 50. Anyway, what happens is that the attachment
    for some (not all) recipients is removed and quarantined. When I look
    at the logs the sanitizer says the file was clean and accepted. Yet it
    still winds up being deleted from the email, with the appropriate
    messages for an infected file, and quarantined.

    Has anyone encounter this and does anyone have a suggestion as to what
    might be causing it. TIA.

    Dennis Putnam
    Sr. IT Systems Administrator
    AIM Systems, Inc.
    11675 Rainwater Dr., Suite 200
    Alpharetta, GA 30004
    Phone: 678-297-0700
    FAX: 678-297-2666 or 770-576-1000
    The information contained in this e-mail and any attachments is
    strictly confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, any use,
    dissemination, distribution, or duplication of any part of this e-mail
    or any attachment is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient,
    please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete all copies,
    including the attachments.

    hosted by molar.is