anomy-list

Re: Re: Feature request - adding Virus-Header tag ?

From: Joerg Mertin (137809@xyz.molar.is)
Date: Tue 18 Jan 2005 - 19:36:25 GMT

Hi Hannes,

the problem is, that sometimes there are mails with 2 or more viruses, and
I try to put the Virus-Names space-separated into the X-Sanitizer-virus:
header. The system actually puts everything required into the right file -
but I do have a race condition where the stream is faster than the file
written out - which makes me miss the extraction of the virus-names.

anway - I'm not beaten yet by the system... I bet there is a small little
thing that I'm missing ...

Thx for the hint anyway.

Cheers

Joerg

<quote who="Hannes Gruber">
> Ave,
>
> you don't need a temporary file:
>
> everything from stdError can be used to build the new Header information.
>
> I am using maildrop. xfilter pipes the message to the shell and takes
> back the altered message, for further processing:
>

> xfilter '(m=$((/usr/anomy/bin/sanitizer.pl \
> /etc/anomy.cfg 3>&1 1>&2 2>&3 \
> | grep -Eq "(save)|(drop)" \
> && echo "X-Sanitizer-virus: true") \
> 3>&1 1>&2 2>&3); echo "$m"|cat >&2) \
> 3>&1 1>&2 2>&3'
>

> Instead og grep && echo you could use awk to create whatever header you
> like.
>

> Hannes
>
> --
> --<>-------------------------------------------
> Zufallszitat:
> Sex is hereditary. If your parents never had it, chances are you wont
> either. - Joseph Fischer
>
> !!! www.usw.at !!!
> nimm die Herausforderung an

| Joerg Mertin              :  137809@xyz.molar.is                (Home)|
| in Forchheim/Germany      :  137932@xyz.molar.is                  (Alt1)|
| Stardust's LiNUX System   :                                          |
| Web: http://www.solsys.org                                           |
PGP Fingerprint: AF0F FB75 997B 025F 4538 5AD6 9888 5D97 170B 8B7A

hosted by molar.is