anomy-list

Re: Feature request - adding Virus-Header tag ?

From: Luis Miguel R. (136440@xyz.molar.is)
Date: Fri 14 Jan 2005 - 11:57:36 GMT

    El Thursday, 13 January del 2005 a las 11:12:48PM, Joerg Mertin escribió:
    > Hi Luis,
    >
    > thx for your reply. I read the thread - and - yes. UNderstand your point
    > of view.
    >
    > This made me think about a way to circumvent the fact that I can't use
    > procmail on my system accounts - as the people there have no local
    > accounts.
    > However.
    > But maybe you can give me a hint on my self-built solution here.
    >
    > I'm using a script anomy-filter.sh - that basically handles sanitizer.pl
    > and pipes it then to formail:

    Some time ago I wrote this script, is a glue between sanitizer.procmail and the script
    found in "http://advosys.ca/papers/postfix-filtering.html", which is
    really the filter example provided by postfix in the documentation
    adapted for sanitizer.
    See http://www.postfix.org/FILTER_README.html, for info in how to implement this filter.

    Hope it helps.

    Regards