anomy-list

Re: weird problems

From: Luis Miguel (135731@xyz.molar.is)
Date: Thu 30 Dec 2004 - 14:37:31 GMT

    El jueves, 30 diciembre del 2004 a las 02:01:02, Luis Miguel R. escribió:
    > El miércoles, 29 diciembre del 2004 a las 03:07:11, Atom Powers escribió:
    > >
    > > This is my "catch everything" rule, and it has been working for me:
    > >
    > > file_list_3 = ^[^\.]+$
    > >
    > > As far as I can remember, these are just Perl regular expressions, but Anomy
    > > does something weird with them when it reads them, so you mad have to do some
    > > experimenting.
    > >

    > Problematic tests: test4 with eicar.com, test19 with eicar.zip
    > A non problematic test: test1 with eicar.com
    > (tests at www.testvirus.org)

    Other way to make test 4 and 19 fail:

    ----------------------
    file_list_rules = 1
    file_list_1 = (?i)\.(com|zip)$
    file_list_1_scanner = 0
    file_list_1_policy = save
    ----------------------
    Anomy detect the correct attachments on all tests.

    But adding "txt"
    file_list_rules = 1
    file_list_1 = (?i)\.(txt|com|zip)$
    file_list_1_scanner = 0
    file_list_1_policy = save
    Anomy fails to detect the correct attachments on tests 4 and 19, but works fine on test1

    Regards.

    hosted by molar.is