anomy-list

RE: Newbie HTML/DEFANG question -- how do I stop images from being DE FANGED?

From: Marcus Thornton (135374@xyz.molar.is)
Date: Wed 08 Dec 2004 - 14:41:35 GMT

    [ Eftirfarandi var sent af vef molar.is í frh. af bréfi
      http://www.molar.is/listar/anomy-list/2004-01/0008.shtml ]

    QUOTED_MESSAGE:
    > In HTMLCleaner.pm, try changing the line for
    > "src" under the "img" => section
    > (line 422 for me).
    >
    > Change the line "src" = "src" to
    > "src" = "1"
    >
    > That restored the inline images in the html emails
    > being sent to me.
    >
    > Hope that was what you were looking
    > for...
    >
    > Jeff
    [SNIP]

    This is a fine but I don't seem to have a HTMLCleaner.pm on my system and I'm not sure where to put it or how to invoke it should I choose to download it.

    Can somebody offer guidance as I have users wishing to preserve their HTML images too.

    Thanks,
    Marcus.

    hosted by molar.is