Re: Error using VIREX

From: Paolo (
Date: Mon 04 Oct 2004 - 12:21:11 GMT

    On Mon, Oct 04, 2004 at 07:20:50AM -0400, Dennis Putnam wrote:
    > I posted this before and got one response but the suggestion didn't
    > help so I am still stuck. I am trying to get Anomy to scan attachments
    > using Virex. However, each time I send an email through Anomy with an
    > attachment I get a perl error. The error is:
    > procmail: Executing
    > "/opt/anomy/bin/,/opt/anomy/sanitizer.cfg"
    > Can't use an undefined value as a symbol reference at
    > /opt/anomy/bin/Anomy/ line 1064.

    I got this kind of errors when some dir anomy was supposed to use wasn't
    actually there, or it did not have proper access right.
    Usually happened for anomy's temp/attachments directory, ie what's after
    file_name_tpl =
    in your cfg. Enabling log trace helps a bit, anyway.

    -- paolo
     GPG/PGP id:0x21426690 kfp:EDFB 0103 A8D8 4180 8AB5 D59E 9771 0F28 2142 6690

    hosted by