anomy-list

Error using VIREX

From: Dennis Putnam (134491@xyz.molar.is)
Date: Mon 04 Oct 2004 - 11:20:50 GMT

    I posted this before and got one response but the suggestion didn't
    help so I am still stuck. I am trying to get Anomy to scan attachments
    using Virex. However, each time I send an email through Anomy with an
    attachment I get a perl error. The error is:

    procmail: Executing
    "/opt/anomy/bin/sanitizer.pl,/opt/anomy/sanitizer.cfg"
    Can't use an undefined value as a symbol reference at
    /opt/anomy/bin/Anomy/Sanitizer.pm line 1064.

    I have set a number of variables based on suggestion so here are all
    the ones I have set:

    VERBOSE=yes
    LOGABSTRACT=yes
    LOGFILE=/var/imap/log/procmail.log
    COMSAT=no
    DELIVER="/usr/bin/cyrus/bin/deliver"
    PATH="/usr/bin:$PATH"
    ANOMY="/opt/anomy"
    SHELL=/bin/sh
    LC_ALL=C
    LANG=en_US

    Can someone help me get this working? TIA.

    Dennis Putnam
    Sr. IT Systems Administrator

    AIM Systems, Inc.
    11675 Rainwater Dr. - Suite 200