anomy-list

Re: how to modify the subject line

From: Bob George (133552@xyz.molar.is)
Date: Fri 03 Sep 2004 - 02:33:52 GMT

    Luis Miguel wrote:

    > Hi all, I have modified sanitizer.procmail to add a string to the subject line.
    >
    > # This will add an "X-Found-Virus: Yes" header, if the Sanitizer finds
    > # an infection. Add more recipies like this to add more headers! :-)
    > #
    > :0f <-- 1.
    > * ? grep 'Enforced policy: save' $SANLOG

    Is the call to grep required? Procmail can simply match the 'Enforced
    policy: save' in the appropriate header. (Sorry, no sample to view the
    header locally.

    > {
    >
    > VAR=`formail -x"Subject:"`
    >
    > :0 f <-- 2.
    > |formail -I"Subject: [VIRUS]$VAR" -I"X-Found-Virus: Yes"
    > }
    > [...]
    >
    > This modificaion works, but I get an "procmail: Extraneous filter-flag ignored" warning,
    > so please, some procmail expert can check it and tell me whats wrong.

    Remove the f after the 1st :0. The block below isn't a filter. The 2nd
    (with the pipe |) is. That should clear it up.

    - Bob
      (No expert, but I futz around with it a lot!)

    hosted by molar.is