anomy-list

Re: Anomy::TNEFStream

From: Bjarni R. Einarsson (133015@xyz.molar.is)
Date: Thu 02 Sep 2004 - 11:39:44 GMT

    On 2004-08-31, 22:51:24 (+0400), ed wrote:
    > i find references to the Anomy::TNEFStream module in Sanitizer.pm, but i
    > can't find it.
    > why?

    The TNEFStream code is at the moment unreleased for various reasons. I'm
    slowly preparing to make it available along with the Sanitizer itself,
    which is why traces of it have started showing up in the code.

    > if i understand right, without this module sanitizer cannot test tnef
    > attaches.

    There are user-contributed tools in the contrib/ directory of the
    Sanitizer distribution for handling tnef attachments.

    --
    Bjarni Rúnar Einarsson
     133015@xyz.molar.is

    PGP: 02764305, B7A3AB89