Re: Double Scan

From: Bjarni R. Einarsson (
Date: Tue 03 Aug 2004 - 17:54:02 GMT

Þann 2004-08-03, 10:43:04 (-0700) skrifaði Kevin Johnson:
> How can I set this up to perform scanning from 2 different scanners?
> I have it setup for rule 4 and rule 5 to use 2 different scanners. It
> only processes rule 4, even though I have file_list_rules set to 5.
> It will use rule 4 and then exit out. Whichever scanner I have in 4
> will run. It just never goes on to the second scan.
> Any ideas?

Instead of using the "accept" policy, use "unknown" for clean
attachments. This means that if the first scanner doesn't find anything,
the next rule will be tested.

Yes, I know the documentation sucks. :-)

Bjarni Rúnar Einarsson

PGP: 02764305, B7A3AB89

hosted by