anomy-list

RE: anomy + f-prot => unnamed.txt

From: Peter Mueller (132386@xyz.molar.is)
Date: Mon 02 Aug 2004 - 17:13:46 GMT

    Sorry for format, using webmail.

    I've seen this before on my system. For me it was a permission problem; I had changed directories due to disk limitations and started getting these attachments like you. Probably for you it is something else. I was able to figure out what was going on with the anomy_log and these settings:

    feat_log_stderr = 1
    feat_log_inline = 0

    Regards,