anomy-list

anomy + f-prot => unnamed.txt

From: 132288@xyz.molar.is
Date: Fri 30 Jul 2004 - 15:02:06 GMT

    We are using anomy and f-prot scanmail.pl.

    INSPECT_DIR=/var/spool/filter
    SENDMAIL="/usr/lib/sendmail -i"
    ANOMY=/usr/local/anomy
    SANITIZER=/usr/local/anomy/bin/sanitizer.pl
    ANOMY_CONF=/usr/local/anomy/anomy.conf
    ANOMY_LOG=/var/log/anomy
    SPAMASSASSIN=/usr/bin/spamassassin
    FPROT="/usr/local/f-prot/tools/scan-mail.pl -quarantine"

    export ANOMY

    # Exit codes from <sysexits.h>
    EX_TEMPFAIL=75
    EX_UNAVAILABLE=69

    cd $INSPECT_DIR || { echo $INSPECT_DIR does not exist; exit $EX_TEMPFAIL; }

    # Clean up when done or when aborting.
    trap "rm -f out.$$" 0 1 2 3 15

    cat | $FPROT | $SPAMASSASSIN -x | $SANITIZER \
       $ANOMY_CONF 2>>$ANOMY_LOG > out.$$ || \
       { echo Message content rejected; exit $EX_UNAVAILABLE; }

    $SENDMAIL "$@" < out.$$

    exit $?

    We simply pipe everything, this works fine for a while.
    But then suddenly all mails are "packed".
    The whole content of the mail ends up in an attached file.
    The file is called unnamed.txt.
    The recipient still gets the mail, but the body of the mail is empty and
    everything is in the attachment.
    That's rather nasty.

    If anybody knows an answer I would really appreciate that.
    Thanks in advance.

    Joachim

    hosted by molar.is