anomy-list

Re: Newbie Question

From: Kevin Johnson (132189@xyz.molar.is)
Date: Sat 31 Jul 2004 - 12:59:41 GMT

Thanks for the files line.

One of my sample tests that does work is as follows:

I can manually scan a mbox that contains a virus and it correctly
identifies.

If I email that mbox in total to another user and pass it through
sanitizer/sendmail it doesnt ever check the inline attachment.

mail greg < testmbox

is the command I am running. If the filename inside testmbox in this
inline stream has an extension I can catch it. However if I another file
called testmbox2 that is identical with the exception the filename of
the attachment on the inside doesnt have an extension, it never scans it.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Kevin

hosted by molar.is