anomy-list

Newbie Question

From: Kevin Johnson (131910@xyz.molar.is)
Date: Sat 31 Jul 2004 - 08:26:28 GMT

    All,

    I am an AIX administrator trying to configure anomy sanitizer. What I
    am finding is that I can get the component to scan the attachments only
    if there is an extension.

    Can someone provide me a file_list_X line that would be able to grab
    every file?

    My ultimate goal is to scan every email. Not all users are local users.
    In many cases the mail is just routed to the appropriate machines. Is
    sanitizer as a mailer the best way to handle this or do I need to be
    looking at scan-mail.pl. If that is the case, it looks like there are
    some missing files in the distribution to get it to work with AIX.

    Any guidance is greatly appreciated.

    Thanks

    Kevin

    hosted by molar.is