anomy-list

RE: Anomy bouncing messages "Message content rejected"

From: Yancey B. Jones (131351@xyz.molar.is)
Date: Mon 12 Jul 2004 - 14:47:36 GMT

    > The offending maillog line I'm getting is this:
    >
    > Jul 8 15:51:12 argon postfix/pipe[27986]: 3E9A1613:
    > to=<131453@xyz.molar.is>, orig_to=<131492@xyz.molar.is>,
    > relay=filter, delay=4, status=bounced (service unavailable. Command
    > output: Message content rejected )

    Sean, I don't know if this will be of help but I was getting that same
    message when I had an error in the file lists policies. I looked at your
    conf file but I could not see anything amis. I am not familiar with the
    "builtin/macro 25" portion but if it was working fine previously then it
    should still.

    -Yancey

    hosted by molar.is