anomy-list

Anomy defanging param tag?

From: Jim Wright (131309@xyz.molar.is)
Date: Sat 10 Jul 2004 - 06:16:53 GMT

    Hi, another new guy here. I've been running Postfix for about 2 months
    now, and a bit over a month ago installed a package that included both
    Anomy and Spamassassin. I had one strange glitch with an email I'd
    forwarded back to myself, and shrugged it off as a but in my mail
    client, but another mail later to another account here brought this
    back up and so I investigated.

    Here's a sample of what happened, this is part of some quoted text in
    the message:

    <bold><color><DEFANGED_param>0000,0000,0000</DEFANGED_param>Date:
    </color><=
    /bold>June 18, 2004 6:07:10 PM CDT

    When this mail is viewed, the colors desired don't make it through. Is
    there a way to alter this behavior? My temporary workaround was to
    change to feat_html = 0, but obviously I'd rather not keep it that way.

    I know that the param tag can be a problem, but perhaps when used
    between color tags it could be allowed?

    hosted by molar.is