anomy-list

RE: disable anomy

From: Peter Mueller (130457@xyz.molar.is)
Date: Mon 28 Jun 2004 - 22:53:30 GMT

    > here is the log.
    >
    > ... delay=1870, status=bounced (Command time limit exceed:
    > "/usr/local/anomy/filter.sh")
    > what could be holding these messages for so long, are there any other
    > logs i can look at that might help evaluate this?
    >
    > i would love to totally remove anomy from the equation so i
    > can trouble shoot this.

    I'm using a modified Advosys install. Maybe turning on anomy logging
    instead of re-doing your postfix configuration will help. I bet there
    is a DNS or similar problem, rather than Anomy just suddenly taking many
    more hours to do the same job.

    export ANOMY_LOG=/var2/anomy.log

    ANOMY/bin/sanitizer.pl $ANOMY_CONF < out.$$ 2>>$ANOMY_LOG | $SENDMAIL
    "$@"
    exit 0

    <or>

    # Use spamd/spamc
    cat | $SPAMC -f -u filter 2>/dev/null \
            | $ANOMY/bin/sanitizer.pl $ANOMY_CONF 2>>$ANOMY_LOG \
            | $SENDMAIL "$@" || \
            { echo Message content rejected; exit $EX_UNAVAILABLE; }
    exit 0

    Etc. As you can see this will log Anomy into whatever you define
    ANOMY_LOG as.

    BTW if you tried to disable Anomy in master.cf, did you also change the
    corresponding entries in the other configuration files? E.g., did you
    change the entries in main.cf (check_recipient_access
    hash:/etc/postfix/filtered_domains)?

    Regards,