Re: disable anomy

From: rushi de silva (
Date: Mon 28 Jun 2004 - 21:46:10 GMT

    On Monday, June 28, 2004, at 01:41 PM, Mark Janssen wrote:

    > cat | $SPAMASSASSIN -x | $SANITIZER \
    > $ANOMY_CONF 2>>$ANOMY_LOG > out.$$ || \
    > { echo Message content rejected; exit $EX_UNAVAILABLE; }
    > goes to:
    > cat | $SPAMASSASSIN -x || \
    > { echo Message content rejected; exit $EX_UNAVAILABLE; }

    i want to thank everyone for the quick help in disabling spamassasin.

    this seems to have helped a little bit but my main problem remains.
    postfix is still bouncing messages.

    here is the log.

    ... delay=1870, status=bounced (Command time limit exceed:

    that's more than 15 minutes.
    in my previous email i posted and now have changed as above.

    what could be holding these messages for so long, are there any other
    logs i can look at that might help evaluate this?

    i would love to totally remove anomy from the equation so i can trouble
    shoot this.

    hosted by