anomy-list

disable anomy

From: rushi de silva (129944@xyz.molar.is)
Date: Mon 28 Jun 2004 - 17:59:32 GMT

    hello

    i am new to the list and have searched the postfix and googled the
    anomy list (i don't know how to search the list directly).

    i started getting timeout error (delay=1000) from filter.sh and mail is
    getting bounced.
    i am using sa with anomy and postfix

    how do i disable anomy filtering.

    i have two lines in my master.cf lines which i tried to comment (below)
    but then mail stopped coming in and i see an error in my postfix logs.

    filter unix - n n - - pipe
       flags=Rq user=filter argv=/usr/local/anomy/filter.sh -f ${sender} --
    ${recipient}

    postfix log error
    connect to transport filter: connection refused

    i am stuck

    thanks
    rush

    hosted by molar.is