anomy-list

Re: Default anomy.conf

From: Rick Johnson (129853@xyz.molar.is)
Date: Mon 28 Jun 2004 - 16:33:55 GMT

    Andrew wrote:
    > Howdy anomy people
    >
    > It seems rather hard to find out what the configuration is at any
    > given time, making it rather difficult to customise (I ended up
    > setting up amavis for the last two machines I did because I still
    > can't figure out the configuration of anti-virus stuff :-P )
    >
    > How hard would it be for the sanitizer to generate its default
    > configuration to standard output?
    >
    > foreach $key (keys %config) {
    > print "$key = " . $config{$key} . "\n";
    > }
    >
    > Alternatively, it would be nice if the next release had a
    > suggested anomy.conf which somewhat matches the default
    > configuration.
    >
    > &:-)

    A bit of scrounging within ~AnomyPath/bin/Anomy/Sanitizer.pm will reveal
    the default conf after line 62 to about line 390. You'll need to know to
    change the => to = and to strip the trailing commas, however that is the
    template which I've based my configs from.

    HTH,
    -Rick

    --
    Rick Johnson, RHCE #807302311706007 - 129853@xyz.molar.is
    Linux/Network Administrator - Medata, Inc. (from home)