anomy-list

Default anomy.conf

From: Andrew (129763@xyz.molar.is)
Date: Mon 28 Jun 2004 - 14:20:31 GMT

    Howdy anomy people

    It seems rather hard to find out what the configuration is at any
    given time, making it rather difficult to customise (I ended up
    setting up amavis for the last two machines I did because I still
    can't figure out the configuration of anti-virus stuff :-P )

    How hard would it be for the sanitizer to generate its default
    configuration to standard output?

    foreach $key (keys %config) {
            print "$key = " . $config{$key} . "\n";
    }

    Alternatively, it would be nice if the next release had a
    suggested anomy.conf which somewhat matches the default
    configuration.

    &:-)

    --
    I don't believe in evolution or microsoft outlook

    hosted by molar.is