anomy-list

Regarding the debian virus-name patch

From: Bjarni R. Einarsson (129588@xyz.molar.is)
Date: Wed 23 Jun 2004 - 15:11:36 GMT

    On 2004-06-14, 13:56:17 (+0200), Luis Miguel wrote:

    > The Debian maintainer created a patch that enables sanitizer to put the
    > virus name in the mail body, will be this patch added to the next sanitizer
    > release?

    I think this is the first I heard of it (although I may have overlooked
    an earlier e-mail about it, I get way too much mail).

    I took a look and have implemented both the fixes requested and
    compatible functionality in the sanitizer CVS. It'll be included in the
    next release.

    Thanks guys. :)

    --
    Bjarni Rúnar Einarsson