anomy-list

more sanitizer questions

From: Luis Miguel (129027@xyz.molar.is)
Date: Tue 15 Jun 2004 - 15:55:35 GMT

    Hi all.

    Can I have multiple "msg_file_save" texts?, I dont want to delete any file but want to have a msg for disabled extensions and other for mails with virus.

    Anyone is using the lastest tnef2multipart.pl? (v0.05) (http://www.advosys.ca/papers/filter-misc/tnef2multipart.pl), I configure it but allways get the same error:

    (root@cubo:~)# perl tnef2multipart.pl mbox
    Can't open mbox: No such file or directory at tnef2multipart.pl line 91.
    tnef2multipart.pl:91 my $tnef = Convert::TNEF->read_in($tneffile) or die $Convert::TNEF::errstr;

    Anyone is using the patch to show the virusname with sanitizer? (http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=235352), I have patched Sanitizer.pm and created a wrapper for my antivirus (clamav), but dont know how to pass the virus name from the wrapper to sanitizer.

    Any help would be appreciated.

    Regards.

    hosted by molar.is