Re: some questions about sanitizer

From: Paolo (
Date: Mon 14 Jun 2004 - 19:01:02 GMT

    On Mon, Jun 14, 2004 at 01:56:17PM +0200, Luis Miguel wrote:
    > The Debian maintainer created a patch that enables sanitizer to put the virus name in the mail body, will be this patch added to the next sanitizer release?

    yeah, would be nice; I apply the patch on each upgrade...

    > Are there a way to scan winmail.dat files with sanitizer?

    my setup is: drop the attachment, reply/warn the sender to setup his mailer
    to use I'net standards; there's always a client down the chain that doesn't
    understand winmail.dat, and I don't want the hassle of dealing with any
    proprietary cruft - the .doc plague is way enough.

     GPG/PGP id:0x21426690 kfp:EDFB 0103 A8D8 4180 8AB5  D59E 9771 0F28 2142 6690

    hosted by