anomy-list

Adding ClamAV

From: Kyle Victor (126344@xyz.molar.is)
Date: Fri 21 May 2004 - 16:04:15 GMT

    RH8+Postfix+Anomy+SpamAssassin (I am trying to add ClamAV)

    I can not seem to figure out how to get Anomy to call ClamAV

    Does anyone know where I can find a how to, or if someone has been able to
    get this to work can/will you help

    I have added this to the conf file in anomy and reloaded Postfix:

    # send everything to ClamAV first
    file_list_1 = (?i).*
    file_list_1_policy = accept:mangle:drop:save
    file_list_1_scanner = 0,1:2,4:66:/usr/local/bin/clamd/clamdscan %FILENAME

    Should I be sending this to /usr/local/bin/clamscan?
    Or do I need to send it to the clamd?

    Any help even just a point toward a HOW TO would be appreciated

    hosted by molar.is