css style sheets, qr//

From: Sam Watkins (
Date: Fri 21 May 2004 - 01:09:21 GMT

    hi, I've just started using Anomy::HMTLCleaner to do FastMail.FM's mail
    defanging. We're not sure if it'll be fast enough yet, I'll let you

    I'd like to extend the cleaner so it can allow some <style
    type="text/css">...</style> blocks through if they're safe. Any
    suggestions on the best way to do this? I'm not sure that I'm aware of
    all the vulnerabilities either. Maybe just allow anything that doesn't
    match /javascript:|mocha:|/ etc? I haven't found any websites that
    seem to deal with this issue comprehensively - do you know of any?

    thanks for any help.

    hosted by