anomy-list

How many people are blocking .xml files as attachments?

From: 125711@xyz.molar.is
Date: Fri 14 May 2004 - 13:45:49 GMT

    From what I know, it seems like these files are harmless. However I believe
    that they are included in the default blocking list in Anomy. I've also
    found a few links where other people have suggested blocking them, but
    without any in-depth information on why.

    Are most of you blocking them? If you are, why? I've had several users
    complain that they do not want .xml files stripped. I'd like to make sure
    that they are indeed safe before allowing them.

    Any comments would be appreciated. Thanks.

    hosted by molar.is