anomy-list

Re: Re: Add header according to virus scanner output

From: Alexander Gretencord (125530@xyz.molar.is)
Date: Thu 13 May 2004 - 13:46:12 GMT

    On Thursday 13 May 2004 15:31, you wrote:
    > This can only be done after-the-fact, as Anomy scans the mail
    > from beginning to end - to add a header after it's done scanning
    > it would have to backtrack to the beginning of the message.

    Oh ok, well then I need not bother trying to add this and sending a patch :)

    > However, if you're using procmail this sort of thing can easily be
    > done after the fact using a follow-up rule after the rule which
    > calls the sanitizer, using formail to insert the header.

    No we don't use procmail. We have a setup with an LDAP Server, postfix and
    Cyrus. No local unix users.

    > Other environments can almost certainly achieve similar results,
    > but I'm less familiar with them.

    Well I'd have to look for a way to do this with cyrus/sieve. If anyone has any
    ideas yet... Maybe I will just pipe the mails through another script which
    looks at a log file before pushing it into the spam filter from scan-mail.pl

    Alex

    hosted by molar.is