anomy-list

Add header according to virus scanner output

From: Alexander Gretencord (125017@xyz.molar.is)
Date: Wed 12 May 2004 - 18:08:47 GMT

    Hi,

    Is there a possibility to add a header depending on the outcome of virus
    scanning? For now anomy just adds a header for the virus scanner (or to be
    more precise f-prot's scan-mail.pl adds a X-Antivirus: scanned by... header.
    What I would like to be able to do is define what kind of header is added in
    response to the outcome of the virus scanning.

    So if a mail is classified as having a virus, add X-Virus=Yes or something
    like that. Have I overlooked that feature or would it be possible to add
    this? Or should I just send a patch?

    Is scan-mail.pl from fprot very differrent, I've not checked that yet? I'd
    probably want to patch that directly.

    Alex

    hosted by molar.is