anomy-list

Re: Announcing sanitizer.pl, revision 1.68

From: Alberto Gonzalez Iniesta (124505@xyz.molar.is)
Date: Sun 09 May 2004 - 09:33:48 GMT

    On Fri, May 07, 2004 at 05:52:37PM +0000, Bjarni R. Einarsson wrote:
    > Hello!
    >
    > I uploaded a new revision of the Sanitizer and also an updated
    > HTMLCleaner package to the web site just now. Get both from

    Great. Debian's package is up too.

    [snip]

    > Have fun, and please let me know if this release breaks anything!

    Didn't break anything AFAIK. There's a bug in Debian's Bug Tracking
    System with a patch to allow reporting of the virus name (in case a
    virus was found by the virus scanning tool). [1]
    If you think the patch it's ok, could you add it to Sanitizer?
    There are some comment on the changelog 'accuracy' that you may want to
    check out too.

    Thanks.

    Alberto

    Alberto Gonzalez Iniesta   | BOFH excuse #339:
    agi@(agi.as|debian.org)    | manager in the cable duct
    Encrypted mail preferred   |

    Key fingerprint = 9782 04E7 2B75 405C F5E9 0C81 C514 AF8E 4BA4 01C3

    hosted by molar.is