anomy-list

clamav+sanitizer and "problems" with outlook

From: Luis Miguel (124058@xyz.molar.is)
Date: Sat 01 May 2004 - 12:04:08 GMT

    Hi all, I am using procmail+sanitizer+clamav, its working fine, but the report sanitizer
    adds to the infected mail is not including the virus name, anyone knows how to pass the virus mail from clamav to sanitizer to include it int the report?

    Other problem I face is with outluck express, this client doesnt le you create filter rules based on headers or text on attachs, so I dont know how to send all mails filtered by sanitizer to a especific mailbox on this client, any ideas would be apreciated.

    Thanks.

    hosted by molar.is