anomy-list

Deleting infected emails as well as attachments

From: Peter Williams (122499@xyz.molar.is)
Date: Thu 15 Apr 2004 - 00:07:34 GMT

    G'Day,

    I've been using the Anomy mailtool for some time now.

    However, I've now become so sick of receiving the defanged emails only
    to have to filter through the emails and delete the defanged emails from
    my inbox.

    With the amount of viruses floating around I was wanting to configure
    Anomy to either drop the whole email or send it to a Junk email address.
    Only in the event of the email containing an infected attachment.

    My configuration is Anomy via Sendmail.

    Any ideas.

    Thanks

    Peter Williams
    Director

    Gavin Millman & Associates (Aust) Pty Ltd
    281 Buckley Street
    Essendon Victoria 3040
    Ph. +61 3 93313944 Fx. +61 3 93313075

    hosted by molar.is