annoying problem with sanitizer via procmail

From: Bob George (
Date: Tue 06 Apr 2004 - 17:59:27 GMT

    I'm having a hell of a time getting sanitizer to work as expected via
    procmail. It works well enough in my system-wide configuration
    (/etc/sanitizer.cfg) but I can not get it to work in a user's
    configuration (debian sarge/testing).

    In my ~/.procmailrc I had:

    :0 fw
    | /usr/bin/sanitizer ~/sanitizer-user.cfg

    But it would simply be skipped. The same user can run sanitizer manually
    just fine using the same syntax. Permissions are all good for that user.

    Is there some procmail magick I've missed?

    - Bob

    hosted by