anomy-list

separating out viruses with useful payloads

From: Jon Gabrielson (121197@xyz.molar.is)
Date: Wed 31 Mar 2004 - 23:16:40 GMT

    Because of the large number of autogenerated viruses I have been
    receiving, I'm thinking about setting up my mail server to block all
    email containing viruses, but I am worried about legitimate mail with
    viruses attached getting blocked. Most of the recent viruses are self
    generated and as far as I know do not attach themself to legitimate
    outgoing mail. Does anyone know if there is a way to separate
    autogenerated mail containing viruses and legitimate mail that has
    a virus attached?

    Thanks,

    Jon.

    hosted by molar.is