anomy-list

I'm an ASS [was: Anomy,postfix, TLS, stunnel, spamassassin...ACK !!!]

From: James Nonya (120457@xyz.molar.is)
Date: Thu 25 Mar 2004 - 18:06:59 GMT

    Hey all!

    Well after carefull looking I've found that smtpd does
    the decrypting then hands off to where ever ;-) So
    yes, content filtering WILL work with TLS+Postfix =)

    James

    On Tue, 23 Mar 2004 10:25:51 -0800
    "Peter Mueller" <120554@xyz.molar.is> wrote:

    > Hello,
    >
    > > Well...I've roasted my brain trying to come up
    with a
    > > good solution for this...here's what I'm hoping to
    > > accomplish:
    >
    > Don't roast your brain!
    >
    > > Postfix + TLS patch:
    >
    > (Note : I've never used TLS). During this whole
    post I was thinking "why
    > doesn't he setup a mail server series"? Relay the
    decrypted mail into
    > another postfix server. You're going to run into
    CPU % scalability issues
    > with spamassassin and encryption anyway. If
    multiple servers isn't an
    > option maybe a postfix chroot or two will do the
    job. Or maybe someone more

    (http://www.grisoft.com).
    Date: 3/18/2004