anomy-list

RE: Announcing sanitizer.pl revision 1.67

From: Peter Mueller (120034@xyz.molar.is)
Date: Tue 23 Mar 2004 - 22:39:21 GMT

    > From the CHANGELOG:
    >
    > Added code to decrease the odds that attachments with content-IDs
    > ending in ".com" get mistakenly treated as executables.
    >
    > Tweaked MIME parsing to catch a few more odd virus-generated
    > messages.
    >
    > Obfuscated some of the testcase results using simple rot13
    > encoding, so the Anomy .tar.gz file wouldn't be flagged as
    > "infected" by various virus scanners.

    Fantastic, I will give it a spin later this week and report back. Just to
    be clear, does this version require Jeff Jackson's inline image patch? I'm
    assuming so since there is nothing in the changelog..

    <snip>
    "
    In HTMLCleaner.pm, try changing the line for "src" under the "img" =>
    section (line 422 for me).

    Change the line "src" = "src" to "src" = "1"

    That restored the inline images in the html emails being sent to me.
    "

    Thnx!