anomy-list

mime attachments

From: Ric Deters (119668@xyz.molar.is)
Date: Tue 23 Mar 2004 - 17:14:07 GMT

    I have the mail sanitizer set up to process mail via procmail for postfix. All of my mime mail gets turned into a mime attachment on the OS X mail client. Oddly enough, it gets sent straight through on windows2000 with outlook express. I have attached a copy of my sanitizer.cfg file, the virex rules are commented out and not being used yet. I need to get this mime thing fixed before I move on to the virex issue. The thing is when I do enable the virex all attachments get sent straight through as if the sanitizer were disabled, but it's not.

    Thanks,

    Ric Deters
    Printex Inc
    401 S. Maple