From: Holger Isenberg (
Date: Tue 16 Mar 2004 - 16:18:21 GMT

    Spam detection software, running on the system "", has
    identified this incoming email as possible spam. The original message
    has been attached to this so you can view it (if it isn't spam) or block
    similar future email. If you have any questions, see for details.

    Content preview: This is also a reply to my own msg "signed MIME-PGP
      broken?" On Tue, 2004-03-16 at 14:41, Hannes Gruber wrote: > Aha, I
      see, the problem is caused by sanitizer writing something in >
      plaintext into the mail that breaks the Encryption. > > I think the
      only solution would be to configure maildrop in that way, > that mails
      of S/MIME are not Sanitized. [...]

    Content analysis details: (4.0 points, 2.2 required)

     pts rule name description
     4.0 LOCAL_HTTP BODY: /http/i

    hosted by