anomy-list

Re: Problem - Lotus Notes attachments & Anomy

From: henry j. mason (117918@xyz.molar.is)
Date: Fri 12 Mar 2004 - 22:29:30 GMT

            just to add my two cents here: i've been having this
            problem as well, but really only with AOL attachments.

            since AOL email is very rarely business related, it
            hasn't been a serious problem yet. however, i'd like
            to get it resolved...

            any chance of a fix in Anomy itself?

            best regards,
            henry

    118008@xyz.molar.is wrote:

    > Greetings all - I've just joined the list as I need some help with this
    > problem.
    > I have 2 companies that Anomy is seeing the following - and then dropping
    > the attachment -
    >
    > NOTE: An attachment named 118059@xyz.molar.is
    > was deleted from this message because it contained a windows executableor
    > other potentially dangerous file type.Contact the system administrator for
    > more
    > information.--0__=0ABBE4DDDFC6D8BB8f9e8a93df938690918c0ABBE4DDDFC6D8BB--
    >
    > The document in this message was a zipped up .doc file.
    >
    > I'm hoping someone else has seen this in their travels, and can give me
    > some guidance.
    >

    > Attachments:
    > + http://mailtools.anomy.net/archives/anomy-list//dd/54/048bfe8/01.unnamed.html

    hosted by molar.is