anomy-list

S/MIME

From: Hannes Gruber (117834@xyz.molar.is)
Date: Sat 13 Mar 2004 - 12:01:24 GMT

    Ave,

    I have problems reciving mails that have S/MIME encryption or signature
    with "Sanitizer.pm,v 1.82 2004/01/12 18:02:35" switched on.

    Without Anomy I do not encounter any problems.

    The Errormessage of Mozilla Mail v. 1.6 is:

    "Digital Signature Is Not Valid
    This message includes a digital signature, but the signature is invalid.
    There are unknown problems with this digital signature...."

    Somehow anomy must have destroyed it.

    Is there any way around this?
    Am I the only one having this Problem?
    Is it possible to deactivate scanning of S/MIME encoded Messages?

    Thanks for your help,
    Hannes

    PS.: I have tried all 4 combinationes of
    feat_trust_pgp = 0/1
    feat_uuencoded = 0/1
    no change.

    --