anomy-list

Getting list of actions programmatically..

From: adp (117518@xyz.molar.is)
Date: Wed 10 Mar 2004 - 17:50:20 GMT

    Spam detection software, running on the system "mercury.thesuttons.force9.co.uk", has
    identified this incoming email as possible spam. The original message
    has been attached to this so you can view it (if it isn't spam) or block
    similar future email. If you have any questions, see
    117604@xyz.molar.is for details.

    Content preview: I am interested in getting a list of Anomy actions when
      I call Anomy::Sanitizer. I can modify Sanitizer.pm myself (in
      SanitizeFile() right after "Enforced policy" to record the action
      taken), but I'd rather avoid modifying any of Anomy itself if possible.
      Is there an efficient way to determine what actions Anomy took? [...]

    Content analysis details: (3.2 points, 2.2 required)

     pts rule name description
     0.9 FROM_ENDS_IN_NUMS From: ends in numbers
     4.0 LOCAL_HTTP BODY: /http/i
    -1.7 AWL AWL: Auto-whitelist adjustment

    Attachments:
     + http://mailtools.anomy.net/archives/anomy-list//12/d4/04fc013/01.unnamed