anomy-list

RE: Problem - Lotus Notes attachments & Anomy

From: Peter Mueller (116676@xyz.molar.is)
Date: Fri 05 Mar 2004 - 23:41:52 GMT

    > .* is the regex equivelant of * for globbing. Basically *@*.com.

    I'm certainly feeling my lack of Perl & Regex with Anomy. I will post my
    config once everything works with no complaints for a week for other new
    users. Maybe I'll even write up some documentation ..

    > > It's dropping (e.g.)
    > '116809@xyz.molar.is'.
    > > Will test AOL shortly.
    > >
    > > # Content-ID fix from Rick Johnson
    > > file_list_5_scanner = 0:2:3:/usr/local/anomy/bin/clamavd.sh
    > %FILENAME
    > > file_list_5_policy = accept:save:drop:drop
    > > file_list_5 = (?i)(.*\@.*\.com)$
    >
    > Hmm - it was a valiant effort.

    Actually, AOL attachments - which were the bigger issue - now work with this
    rule. It's just PINE attachments (AFAIK) that aren't working now.

    Thnx,