anomy-list

Problem - Lotus Notes attachments & Anomy

From: 115732@xyz.molar.is
Date: Fri 05 Mar 2004 - 17:58:48 GMT

    Greetings all - I've just joined the list as I need some help with this
    problem.
    I have 2 companies that Anomy is seeing the following - and then dropping
    the attachment -

    NOTE: An attachment named 115783@xyz.molar.is
    was deleted from this message because it contained a windows executableor
    other potentially dangerous file type.Contact the system administrator for
    more
    information.--0__=0ABBE4DDDFC6D8BB8f9e8a93df938690918c0ABBE4DDDFC6D8BB--

    The document in this message was a zipped up .doc file.

    I'm hoping someone else has seen this in their travels, and can give me
    some guidance.

    Attachments:
     + http://mailtools.anomy.net/archives/anomy-list//dd/54/048bfe8/01.unnamed.html

    hosted by molar.is