anomy-list

html mails

From: christian zimmermann (115479@xyz.molar.is)
Date: Fri 05 Mar 2004 - 09:44:00 GMT

    Hello @all,

    I already searched the lists archieve but found no proper solving for my
    problem.

    I use anomy to delete all mail attachments, it works great.
    The problem I have is that we often send many newsletters in html, this
    html newsletters runs also trough the sanitizer.

    This is not really goog because all css styles are DEFANGED.
    Is there a way to deactivate html sanitizing?
    I want html messages to be completley untouched, is this possible?

    TIA

    Christian

    Attachments:
     + http://mailtools.anomy.net/archives/anomy-list//f2/40/484c96/01.signature.asc