anomy-list

How Do I Tell Satitizer to Just Block File Attachments?

From: Robinson, Eric (110764@xyz.molar.is)
Date: Wed 21 Jan 2004 - 18:50:09 GMT

    Or maybe I could ask it this way:

    How can I tell it to forget about HTML filtering?

    The bottom line is that I want to allow all HTML messages and do just
    file attachment filtering.

    Is that possible?

    --Eric

    DISCLAIMER: This e-mail is intended solely for the above-mentioned recipient and it may contain confidential or privileged information. If you have received it in error, please notify us immediately at 775-885-2211 and delete the e-mail. You must not copy, distribute, disclose or take any action in reliance on it.

    This e-mail message and any attached files have been scanned for the presence of computer viruses. However, you are advised that you open any attachments at your own risk.

    DISCLAIMER: This e-mail is intended solely for the above-mentioned recipient and it may contain confidential or privileged information. If you have received it in error, please notify us immediately at 775-885-2211 and delete the e-mail. You must not copy, distribute, disclose or take any action in reliance on it.

    This e-mail message and any attached files have been scanned for the presence of computer viruses. However, you are advised that you open any attachments at your own risk.

    hosted by molar.is