anomy-list

RE: Newbie HTML/DEFANG question -- how do I stop images from being DE FANGED?

From: Robinson, Eric (110100@xyz.molar.is)
Date: Wed 21 Jan 2004 - 04:53:09 GMT

    Hi, Jeff!

    Your solution worked for me, too. Now I am seeing images in HTML
    messages again.

    Any idea how I can get it to quit defanging other kinds of HTML
    formatting, such as fonts, styles, and such?

    I want basic HTML messages to look the same as they were sent. I only
    want sanitizer to defang active content and obvious attempts to be
    malicious.

    --Eric